Subject: FW: Estonia - Note Verbale CS/NV/24/18-18 - Payment of Assessed Contributions
From: "SM kantselei info" <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2025 16:22:04 +0200

From: Esindus Genfis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2025 10:42 AM
To: Katriin Reinfeld <[email-masked]>; Helen Sõber - SOM
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Estonia - Note Verbale CS/NV/24/18-18 - Payment of Assessed
Contributions

From: fctcsecretariat <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, January 4, 2025 12:42 AM
To: Esindus Genfis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: fctcsecretariat <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; fctcgovernance <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; BASH, Godfrey <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Estonia - Note Verbale CS/NV/24/18-18 - Payment of Assessed
Contributions

Greetings from the Convention Secretariat,

Please find herewith Note verbale CS/NV/24/18-18, regarding the payment of
Assessed Contributions.

Dr Godfrey Bash, Administrative Officer, is the contact person for this
matter at the Convention Secretariat, and can be reached either by email
at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or by telephone at +41 22 791
1216.

We thank you for your kind attention.

The Convention Secretariat,

Avenue Appia 20,

1211 Geneva, Switzerland

Tel: +41 22 791 5043

 <http://www.fctc.who.int/> www.fctc.who.int

 <https://twitter.com/FCTCofficial>

 <https://www.facebook.com/FCTCofficial>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZE59PNPVa9fxODX84IJNTg>

This transmission is for restricted circulation only and intended solely
for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Its content is provided
in the context of supporting Parties in their implementation of the WHO
FCTC and its protocols. Any unauthorized use, reliance, or disclosure of
information arising from or related to this transmission may have an
effect on the ability of Parties to meet their obligations under the WHO
FCTC, including Article 5.3, as well as affect their international
relations. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you received this in error, please contact the author and sender
immediately and delete all copies of the material.